Part 1: General Information
1. Q: Who are eligible to apply?
A: The event is open to the public, age 12 or above.
2. Q: Can the application be done for a group?
A: Yes, the application can be done for a group of 5-40 persons. Eligible organisations include schools, educational organisations, cultural organisations and community service organisations.
3. Q: What is Face to Face about?
A: Face to Face features a renowned local filmmaker sharing his/her insights on film, art and life. A complimentary bi-lingual publication on the filmmaker will also be offered to all participants.
4. Q: In what language will the seminar be conducted?
A: The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese.
5. Q: Do I need to pay any fee for application?
A: Face to Face is free of charge on a first-come-first-serve basis.
6. Q: Can someone else attend the seminar in my place?
Part 2: Application
7. Q: How can I sign-up?
A: To sign-up for the seminar you must complete the online registration form.
8. Q: How will I know if my registration is successful?
A: Upon successful online registration, a confirmation page will be generated. Please print out the confirmaion for admission. A confirmation email will also be sent to registrant.